We all have stories of Zoom meetings that have gone wrong during the pandemic. All of a sudden, your video locks up. Crazy background noise overpowers the conversation. Your foreground is so dark it looks that the rest of us need night vision goggles. Ah, the wonders of Zoom!
“Avoiding the Oops and Oy of Zoom” is a free webinar addressing the many challenges of Zoom. The virtual event is sponsored by My Pinnacle Network, Rockland Trust and South Shore Networking Professionals. The workshop is set for Thursday, May 27, 9 – 10 a.m.
Among the topics to be discussed are –
- What causes audio and video problems in zoom and how to quickly resolve them on the Fly.
- Digital enhancements to lighting conditions and your appearance.
- How to update your name temporarily for that Zoom call and permanently via the Zoom website.
- For hosts – managing security on Zoom calls.
- Keep your Zoom client up-to-date.
- How to work with Zoom backgrounds. Live demo to be included.
- Some people look distorted on Zoom. What causes this?
- What accessories do I need to invest in for Zoom – including lights, camera, tripod, etc.?
Presenters include Paul LaFlamme of Centrend, based in Worcester and Sturbridge, Massachusetts and providing on-site Information Technology (IT) managed services and consulting to business customers throughout New England and Lisa Fischer is the owner of Lisa Fischer of Fischer Photography in Milton, MA and specializing in corporate and family photography. Steve Dubin of PR Works based in Plymouth, MA will moderate the presentation.
My Pinnacle Network hosts monthly meetings for business-to-business professionals at five locations throughout Massachusetts including Braintree, Mansfield, Needham, Pembroke, and Westborough; South Shore Networking Professionals which connects business people monthly at locations throughout the South Shore; and Rockland Trust, offering a wide range of banking, investment, and insurance services to businesses and individuals through retail branches, commercial lending offices, investment management offices, and residential lending centers located in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, as well as through online, mobile and phone banking.
Click here to RSVP for the event or call My Pinnacle Network at 781-582-1061.